"The solar energy that the Sun provides to the Earth in just one hour, is more energy than what is used by the entire world in one year."
Wouldn’t you like to harness this natural and renewable energy?
Build equity in your home today and experience the pride of ownership every day. For a free quote on a home solar panel system, or for more information on going solar, contact us today.
* Switch with $0 upfront costs.
* Lower Your energy costs.
* Affordable Monthly Payments.
* Transferable Agreement.
This service offers: Switching to solar with $0 upfront costs ~ Secure long-term savings while using renewable solar energy to power your home ~ Lower Your Energy Costs ~ Affordable Monthly Payments. Sign up for solar rate protection for up to 25 years. - You will always know what you’ll pay for your solar energy with no surprises. ~ System Protection - with 24/7 monitoring ~ Transferable Agreement - Should you decide to sell your home.
These programs finance energy efficiency upgrades, disaster resiliency improvements, water conservation measures, or renewable energy installations of residential solar.
The loans are repaid over the selected term (over the course of somewhere between 5 and 25 years) via an annual assessment on their property tax bill.
This program can also be used to finance leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs). In this structure, the PACE property tax assessment is used to collect a lease payment of services fee.
The primary benefit of this approach is that project costs may be lower due to the provider retaining the tax incentives and passing the benefit on to the property owner as a lower lease or services payment.
The result of this is that two hydrogen nuclei combine to make one helium nucleus, and energy is released in the form of radiation. Vast numbers of fusions occur every second, generating energy beyond our imagination. The energy produced moves out towards the solar surface by radiation and then by convection through the turbulent mixing of gases on the Sun's surface.
The Sun has produced energy for many millions of years and will do so for many millions more. It is estimated that there is enough hydrogen still in the Sun's core to last another 4.5 billion years.
Solar energy, as we refer to it, is the solar radiation (light and heat) that reaches the earth. Every day the Sun radiates enormous amounts of heat and light energy. The planet and the atmosphere absorb some of this energy with the remainder being reflected-back out into space.
The heat energy we receive from the Sun through radiation is the energy that gives life to living things. Itis also the immense source of energy that generates the planet's weather, creating wind and the planet's water cycle.
Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
When the silicon is combined with one or more other materials, it exhibits unique electrical properties in the presence of sunlight. Electrons are agitated by the light and move through the silicon. This is known as the photovoltaic effect and results in direct current (DC) electricity.
Many PV cells are linked together to create a standard PV module, which in turn are linked together into a PV array. PV modules have no moving parts, are virtually maintenance-free although they should be kept clean and clear of shading, and have a working life of 20-30 years.
The PV array produces direct current (DC) electricity. An "inverter" is used to convert the DC to alternating current (AC), so the power is the same as normal grid power and can be used in household appliances. The inverter is a box of electronics, like a computer.
The Photovoltaic (PV) cell was discovered in the early 1950's by researchers examining the sensitivity of a silicon wafer to sunlight. By the late 1950s, PV's were used to power U.S. space satellites and this success generated commercial applications for PV technology. The simplest PV systems power small calculators and wrist watches used every day, while more complicated systems provide electricity to pump water, power communications equipment, and even provide electricity to our homes.
Large banks of solar cells maximise the amount of solar energy they can generate.
We do all the heavy lifting. And you are kept informed every step of the way.
- We do a detailed assessment of your past present and future consumption to find out what your real needs are. Sometimes more isn't better. We will custom design a system that will make the power your Family needs based on the way you live.
- We provide you an education on the utility rates, breaking down and explaining the Time-Of-Use, Winter Rate, Summer Rates and upcoming changes to your utility company rates.
- We do a detailed review of your soon-to-be-old-news utility bill.
- We do a thorough inspection of your current roof conditions.
- We assess the condition and capacity of your home's electrical system.
- You get the right solution.
The Solar Design and Installation Process
- Customizing your solar plan: Our technicians will visit, measure and evaluate your home to ensure that a solar system is the right fit for you.
- Design approval:Sunrun’s design experts then review and make any adjustments to your custom evaluation. We pay a lot of attention to the details during this step.
- Permits: We then submit your design to your local city government for permitting.
- Installation: After your permit is granted our installers arrive. They’ll go over your custom design, get your approval and then… the work begins!
- City/County Inspections: There must be a final inspection by the city or county before your system can be connected to the grid.
- Utility Interconnection: When we submit your documents to the utility company they’ll install net metering. Your utility will then grant you a “Permission to Operate.”
- We keep in touch after your solar installation: We want to ensure your optimizing your solar production and be there for you anytime you have questions.
Now you’re ready to flip the switch and go green with alternative energy. Congratulations!
Cost of Solar
As a part of our detailed assessment we custom design a system that will make the power your Family needs based on the way you live and fit it to your financial situation.
Pay nothing to start and buy clean solar electricity at a better price than you're paying today with Solar as a Service, we provide the solar panels, the installation, and the maintenance and you simply purchase the solar power produced.
Lease a solar system for a predetermined low payment that is less than what you used to pay your utility company for that same energy. Your solar installation is 100% custom for you.
Purchase the solar panels through our innovative custom solar loan.
Take advantage to the Federal Tax Credit (ITS) to deducting up to 30% of the entire cost of purchasing and installing a solar energy system from their federal taxes.
Time is running out to take full advantage of the federal solar tax credit.
SOLAR TAX CREDIT available by year. Reducing each year.
2018 = 30%
2019 = 30%
2020 = 26%
2021 = 22%
2022 = ZERO